2011年1月25日星期二

I had to wait until we got home to check the play by play on MLB to see what the ruling

I had to wait until we got home to check the play by play on MLB to see what the ruling was.Last night, fortunately, I saw what happened on TV, so it was EASY to score the play but a LOT of people wouldn’t know that a first baseman needs to tag Taveras THEN touch the bag to get a triple play.I find myself sitting next to a lot of people in the replica Tissot T011.417.17.051.00 Men's watch stands who aren’t really fans and there are a LOT of rules in baseball and they lookin kinda curiously at my scorebook when I write down plays sometimes.

I even get males who want to?know what happened (swallow their pride, I guess) because action happens VERY fast, believe it or not, because it looks slow on TV, and there are?a lot more rules than there are in football.I don’t think it would replica Tissot T64 Ladie's watch slow down the game real too much, unless the umps stop the game to announce every decision ( ball 4 walk) AND I think that “casual” fans would be helped to understand the game AND those of us who LOVE to keep score would know how to score a difficult play…

And by the way, props to Jim Deshaies for saying at LEAST 4 times during the game how well Wandy pitched.We are talking a 5 guy who threw 7 innings 101 pitches, 70 strikes 2 BB, 5 H, 7 K, 2 GIDP, 3 “earned” runs and THAT is freaking replica Chopard 278925-3001 .Ida wanna hear nothing about well, he just doesn’t “know how to win” because it is his teammates who just don’t know how to freaking HIT.They left TEN guys on base during his 7 innings.BAH!And the “hitters” most DEFINITELY were, um, offensive.

没有评论:

发表评论